Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Forget resolutions! Set goals!

Well it's the 3rd of January so the year is passing by already. Did you come up with New Years resolutions? Personally, I am more of a GOAL-setter than a resolution kind of person. And I tend to set them high so even if I fall short, I still come out on top.

Example: One of my goals this year is to exercise every day. Will I do that? Of course not but if I set a goal to exercise 3-5 times a week, I'd keep procrastinating and end up only exercising 1-2 days per week.

P.S. Today is the 3rd of January. I'm headed now to exercise and it's the 3rd day in a row! :o)
I also set a scrapbooking goal that I'd do at least a few minutes of scrapbooking each day and so far, I'm 3 for 3 on that one too. This year, I've promised myself I'm not going to spend most of my waking moments working. What good will I be to my clients if I don't take care of me?!

Glennette

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger EarthMotherSelfheal said...

Wow.. I am impressed with your blogger abilities. You have inspired me to get to work on mine again. Thank you for the links and tips for growing my business.

Smiles,
Donna
QFlea member

 

Post a Comment

<< Home