Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Today we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Please say a prayer for those who are celebrating for the first time without a loved one. My father passed away in 2004 so last Christmas was our first one without him. Until you've gone through it, you have no idea how it feels. It was really hard to get into the season.

This year is the second Christmas without my Daddy (who still called me "Baby Girl"). In some ways, it seems even harder because it's been even longer since I've talked to him, hugged him, seen his smiling face. With the help of family and friends, I will get through it though. I really feel bad for those who have lost a loved one and don't have anyone to be there for them. Please say a special prayer for them!

Merry Christmas!!!
Glennette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home