Tuesday, December 20, 2005

10 things to do before 2005 ends

Before you know it, 2005 will be history. Here are ten things I plan to do before 2005 is gone forever.

  1. Continue to thank God for all successes I've had this year!
  2. Spend lots of time with my family over the Christmas holiday!
  3. Continue to thank my clients who help make Premium Web what it is. For example, I've sent out some Christmas cards but I need to get the rest of them out asap.
  4. Evaluate what I did in 2005 that worked well.
  5. Evaluate what I did in 2005 that didn't work so well.
  6. Post to my blog more often.
  7. Finish up some work that's been in progress longer than I'd like due to me being sick.
  8. Clean out my email and start the new year as fresh as possible.
  9. Spend some money on things I need to buy anyway so I can reduce my tax bill
  10. Finish getting everything together for my accountant. True, not the funnest thing but a necessary evil of having a successful business.
What do you want to accomplish before 2005 ends? If you don't put it in writing, it probably won't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home